Browse history From year (and earlier): From month (and earlier): all January February March April May June July August September October November December Deleted only For any version listed below, click on its date to view it. For more help, see Help:Page history. (cur) = difference from current version, (prev) = difference from preceding version, m = minor edit, → = section edit, ← = automatic edit summary (cur | prev) 17:53, June 11, 2019 Rileyjpet1 (wall | contribs) . . (204 bytes) (+21) . . (cur | prev) 05:05, June 7, 2019 Rileyjpet1 (wall | contribs) . . (183 bytes) (+54) . . (cur | prev) 19:41, May 29, 2019 Rileyjpet1 (wall | contribs) . . (129 bytes) (+129) . . (Created page with "(Amount) (food) (chance of food to be found) 6 Raw Chicken (45% chance) 4 Raw Porkchop (35% chance) 3 Sweet Berry (20% chance)") (VisualEditor) Retrieved from "https://discraft.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Sword" Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.